- Team Reports – Team Report Template
- Photos – team and action
- Teams Most Improved and Best and Fairest awards
- Club 5 and 10 Year service awards
- Nomination for Junior Achievement Award – Criteria and Process
- Nomination For LSFC Player of The Year – Criteria and Process
The Team report is usually done by the Team Manager or Team coach, but if you have a more willing parent please feel free to delegate.
For those not familiar with the Club yearbook reports, two samples are below, and a guide to help with style and length of reports.
What we need and by when:
• Coach/Manager Team Reports approx 1/2 an A4 page : by Sunday 6 August
• Photos: Action shots for team pages, high resolution photos for the yearbook cover and team photo if your team was NOT officially photographed Martin Brady: by Sunday 23 July
Photos are best submitted in full resolution on CD, USB or via a dropbox or other online server. Photos sent by email are generally not good for publication, unless you have expert knowledge of your email settings. A guide to suitable photos is below.
• For teams u10 and up – coach/manager’s nominations for the team’s Most Improved and Best & Fairest player awards and the 5 and 10 year player trophies: By Sunday 30 July.
• Late breaking news and results for teams in finals: By Sunday 26 August
• Junior Achievement and and Club Player of The Year Nominations: By Sunday 6 August
This year, to get the yearbook printed in time for presentation day on 17 September ,we have very strict delivery dates so please get your report, player award nominations and photos to us by the dates requested.
For teams in finals and grand finals, a special ‘Stop Press’ page will be reserved for results and team news. Do not delay the writing of your team report till after the finals, as unfortunately, it will not be printed.
The above deadline dates are fixed and there is no opportunity to include late reports or material. Thank you,
Sample of a Team Reports
Please read this Photo Information guide and send any action shots with Team name attached to email@example.com