- 4th January on-line registrations Begin
- 5th February team formation and grading ( if required) begins
- March Training begins
- 1/2 April First games begin
Register as early as possible to make sure you are in a team
There are Three ways to register
On-line registrations are expected to begin on 4th January 2017
Any issues please contact Andrew Williams on 0403 474 000 (txt) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easiest method: You can register On-Line by clicking HERE or
- Registrations can also be carried out by downloading the forms and following the instructions HERE (you can start this process now)
- Or our registration and information day will be held at the School Hall of the Leichhardt Campus of the Sydney Secondary College, Balmain Road, Leichhardt (the same place as last year). on Sunday 5 February 2017 between 10:00am and 1:00pm – Bring proof of ID eg Birth certificate, passport, drivers licence etc. SHORTS and SOCKS will be available to purchase at rego. and info day.
Following Sunday 5th February, late registrations will only be accepted in age groups or teams that have space. Please check our website – www.leichhardtsaints.com of any age groups / teams in which vacancies exist.
Registering as a coach, manager or official
You will need to show photo ID and have your photo taken. If parents/players are willing to register as a coach, manager or official, it is helpful if they could also do this at the same time as they register themselves or their child(ren). All officials must complete a Working with children check
Please follow this link for more information on registering as a Coach, manager or official Officials registration