2024 Registration Timeline:
- Early January – On-line registrations open
- Early February – Registrations in person at Together2 hall (Rozelle Neighbourhood Centre) 754 Darling St, Rozelle
- Early February – Team formation and grading (if required) begins
- March – Training begins
- 6/7th April – First games begin (for U8 and older)
Register as early as possible to make sure you are in a team
Senior Players can register their expression on interest for the 2024 season by filling in a short form
We will have plenty of spaces for Junior players so watch our Social Media channels to find out how to register.
There are two ways to register [2023 Information]:
On-line registrations will open in early January through Dribl.
Any issues please contact Leichhardt Saints on 0403 474 000 (txt) or email@example.com
- Easiest and preferred method: You can register on-line by clicking HERE or
- Our registration and information day will be held at Together2 hall (Rozelle Neighbourhood Centre) 754 Darling St, Rozelle on Sunday 5th February 2023 between 10:00am and 12:00pm – Bring proof of ID e.g. Birth certificate, passport, drivers license etc. Cash, Cheque and Credit Card will all be acceptable forms of payment
All players will need to upload new photo this year as well as ensure they have used their most up to date residential address. Your photo will need to passport style and have been taken in the most recent 12 months. Good quality photos from Smart Phones will be fine.
We are also pleased to let you know that for 2023 all online transaction fees are included in your registration amount.
When using the DRIBL website, please make sure check your Junk or Spam email folders for verification codes and reset password emails.
What Age Group to Register in?
In most cases players should register in the Age Group they are turning that year. For example, if your child turns 10 in 2024 then the most appropriate Age Group is Under 10s. It is also possible for players to play up Age Groups but there is a limit of 2 years.
NSW Government active kids rebate
To receive the rebate, please register on the link below – https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children (5 – 18 years’ old).
2023 Registration Fees
|Age Group||2023 Rego Fee|
|Under 6 and Under 7||$200|
|Under 8 and Under 9||$240|
|Under 10 to Under 11||$275|
|Under 12 to Under 14||$290|
|Under 15 to Under 16||$300|
|Under 17 to Under 18||$315|
|Over 19 full time student*||$370|
Following Sunday 5th February, registrations will only be accepted in age groups or teams that have space.
Please check our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/LeichhardtSaintsFC/ for any age groups or teams in which vacancies exist.
Registering as a coach, manager or official:
You will need to show photo ID and have your photo taken. If parents/players are willing to register as a coach, manager or official, it is helpful if they could also do this at the same time as they register themselves or their child(ren).
All officials for Junior teams must complete a Working with children check
Please follow this link for more information on registering as a Coach, manager or official: Officials registration
MiniRoos for Players 3-5 years old