In light of the current Coronavirus outbreak we are asking all members to be mindful of their and their children’s health and not attend training or games if they are feeling unwell. As many professional football teams have also done, we are also recommending not shaking hands pre or post game.
As per the current advice being provided by health officials, if you or your child belongs to any of the below categories you should not attend any club events, team training sessions or trial games:
- Have flu or cold-like symptoms
- Have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results
- Are about to be tested for COVID-19
- Have travelled to or through the following countries in the past 14 days – Mainland China, Iran, Italy and South Korea
As we receive more guidance we will update you, but we thank everyone in advance for following the above guidelines for the time being.