Job Title: Leichhardt Saints Canteen Manager
Job Overview: We are seeking a dynamic Canteen Manager to oversee and run the Leichhardt Saints Football Club’s canteen facility at King George Park.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the canteen, including volunteer scheduling, menu planning, food and supply purchasing and operating the canteen weekly on a Saturday morning (and optional Sundays).
The Canteen Manager will play a crucial role in creating a welcoming and enjoyable environment at King George Park for children and families.
This role requires someone who is upbeat, motivated, able to operate independently and provide clear instructions to volunteers serving in the Canteen.
Job Duties: – Purchase food and supplies for canteen on a weekly basis E.g., Meats from butcher (Elvy’s), Bread rolls from bakery (Maxim’s Bakery), drinks and snacks/lollies (Woolworths or Campbell’s)
– Create a volunteer schedule (according to weekly games at King George Park) and liaise with team managers to schedule volunteers to help out in the canteen each week
– Operate the canteen on Saturday mornings at King George (open from 9am to 1pm, plus 1 hour set up and 1 hour pack up); option to also open Sunday mornings
– Includes cooking on the BBQ, taking orders in the canteen area and managing money in cash and credit form
Hours Per Week: 7-8
– 6 hours on Saturday morning running canteen (8am to 2pm)
– 1-2 hours during the week ordering/shopping/scheduling
Start and Finish Dates: Start at beginning of April with Round 1 scheduled for 6 April.
The season will continue through to August 2024
Training: full training will be provided
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest