- 3rd January – On-line registrations open
- 3rd February – Registrations in person at King George Park, Rozelle
- 5th February – Team formation and grading (if required) begins
- March – Training begins
- 6/7th April – First games begin
Register as early as possible to make sure you are in a team
There are two ways to register:
On-line registrations are now open at PlayFootball.
Any issues please contact Leichhardt Saints on 0403 474 000 (txt) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easiest and preferred method: You can register on-line by clicking HERE or
- Our registration and information day will be held at the new amenities block, King George Park, Rozelle, on Sunday 3 February 2019 between 10:00am and 12:00pm – Bring proof of ID e.g. Birth certificate, passport, drivers licence etc. (Note Cash and Cheque will be the only available forms of payment. There will be no Credit/Debit card facilities)
All players will need to upload new photo this year as well as ensure they have used their most up to date residential address. Your photo will need to passport style and have been taken in the most recent 12 months. Good quality photos from Smart Phones will be fine.
We are also pleased to let you know that for 2019 all online transaction fees are included in your registration amount.
When using the PlayFootball website, please make sure check your Junk or Spam email folders for verification codes and reset password emails.
What Age Group to Register in
In most cases players should register in the Age Group they are turning that year. For example, if your child turns 10 in 2019 then the most appropriate Age Group is Under 10s. It is also possible for players to play up Age Groups but there is a limit of 2 years.
NSW Government active kids rebate
To receive the rebate, please register on the link below – https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children (5 – 18 years’ old).
Following Sunday 3rd February, late registrations will only be accepted in age groups or teams that have space.
Please check our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/LeichhardtSaintsFC/ for any age groups or teams in which vacancies exist.
Registering as a coach, manager or official:
You will need to show photo ID and have your photo taken. If parents/players are willing to register as a coach, manager or official, it is helpful if they could also do this at the same time as they register themselves or their child(ren).
All officials for Junior teams must complete a Working with children check
Please follow this link for more information on registering as a Coach, manager or official: Officials registration