Leichhardt Saints Football Club 2013 Player and Official Registration
Please follow the instructions below to register with Leichhardt Saints in 2013
Either register on-line from 5 January 2013 => Player_registration_LogIn or
- Login using your FFA number and password:
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”.
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate. Registrations with in-appropriate photos will be rejected! Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is <Leichhardt Saints Football Club>. (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
<This will be your Age Group in 2013 or Coach/Manager/Official>
- Then click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.
or register in person
Sunday 3rd February: Returning players registered with this Club in 2012 and siblings/family members of returning players.
For returning players, you will need to:
- Check the pre-printed forms with the details from our database, make alterations if needed, and sign (co-signed by parent/guardian if under 18). Please read the player’s declaration thoroughly before signing the form (in the handbook you will be given at registration. Read it, there have been some changes).
- Returning juniors may be photographed but do not need ID (unless a new ‘sibling’ player – see below for new player ID requirements). Seniors may not need to be photographed unless their appearance has altered significantly or they have not had a photo taken for 5 years.
- Provide payment by cash, cheque or EFTPOS (Mastercard or Visa).
Due to limited access to grounds for training, in some age groups we may only be able to recruit new players to fill vacancies. If you are not able to attend registration, and do not register on-line by 3rd February, please contact email@example.com or leave a message on 0403 474 000 informing us of your intention to return. We can then accept your registration on 5th February or make alternative arrangements. If you have not registered by 29th January or informed us of your intention, we are unable to guarantee you a place.
Sunday 10th February: New players (includes those previously registered in the past but not playing with this club in 2012)
Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis subject to places being available. Registrations begin at 10am, not before. We will start a waiting list if necessary. We do welcome under 6s (born in 2006 or 2007) and also under 7s (born in 2005), to play small-sided games. Please also bring some friends along.
New players must come in person on 10th February as you will need to:
- Read the player’s declaration
- Have a digital photo taken.
- Provide an original and a copy of proof of age ID (birth certificate, passport or driver’s licence) – we require a copy of this ID to keep.
- Complete and sign a registration and consent form for the Club and a Football Federation Australia form (all to be co-signed by a parent/guardian if under 18),
- Complete a Membership form for Leichhardt Saints (parents of players or over 18s) – optional,
- Provide payment by cash, cheque or EFTPOS (Mastercard or Visa).
Following Sunday 10th February, late registrations will only be accepted in age groups or teams that have space. Please check our website – www.leichhardtsaints.com for details of any age groups / teams in which vacancies exist.
Registering as a Coach, Manager or Official
You will need to show photo ID and may need to have your photo taken. If parents/players are willing to register as a Coach, Manager or Official, it is helpful if they could also do this at the same time as they register themselves or their child(ren).
Registration Fees for 2013
The fees are:
Under 6 and under 7 $180
Under 8 and under 9 $210
Under 10 to under 12 $230
Under 13 to under 17 $250
Under 18 $260
Full time Student Under 19 and over* $320
All-age and Over 30/35/45 $360
The discount for second and subsequent players from the same family is $20.
*The classification of players for insurance purposes is now either Junior (up to and including 18 years of age) or Student / Senior (19 and over). Juniors who work can now claim for loss of wages without having to pay a higher premium. Senior Students must present an ID card.
We accept payment by cash, cheque and EFTPOS (Mastercard or Visa) on the two Registration Days – however there are often queues to use the EFTPOS/Credit Card machine, so if you are in a hurry, it is best to pay by cash or cheque. Cheques should be made out to Leichhardt Saints Football Club.
Team Formation Days
Trials, to assist in Team Formation (under 8 and up) ideally will take place over the last three weeks of February. This process ensures players are in teams with others of a similar standard, as well as helping to select the players for the highest graded team(s) in each age group. The exact dates and times for these grading sessions is not known at press time (Council is still finalising ground availability). Not all ages will be graded at all sessions.
Details of the trials will hopefully be available by Registration Day and will appear on the Club’s website (www.leichhardtsaints.com) and sent through the Mail List. If internet access is unavailable, call the Club phone on 0403 474 000 and leave a message. Someone will call you back.
For all teams U7 & up training should begin at the beginning of March.
Under 6s will commence mid March.
Details of days and times for all age groups will be available on the website and through the Mail List (to which you will be automatically subscribed) once available.
To keep up-to-date, and for more information, please check the website, follow us on twitter or on Facebook. If you can’t find your answer there, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.