The AGM was held on Monday night.
A new committee was elected with a few changes
We say goodbye and thank you to Wendy Frazer and Scott Wilson.
We welcome as new members Sue Guerin, Tim Roberts, Matthew Bowen and Manning Charles.
The new committee is:
President – Liza Schaeper
Snr V. President – Frieda Maher
Jnr V. President – Howard Charles
Secretary – Nigel Culshaw
Asst Secretary – Philippa O’Brien
Registrar – Andrew Williams
CDSFA Rep. – Anthony Reed
Canteen Manager – Laurel Lawrence
Equipment officer – Manning Charles
Treasurer – Matthew Bowen
General members – Robert Owe-Young, Claire Lloyd, Sue Guerin and Tim Roberts
- Annual General Meeting – Monday 14 November 2016
Hello all LSFC membersOur Annual General Meeting is set down for Monday 14 November, please see agenda below.
To keep your club humming along we need people to get involved assisting in the running of the club.
All positions on the committee have been declared vacant as is usual and so this is your chance to step in to assist.
Our club is looking for:
- An equipment officer – this role is busy at the beginning /end of the season putting the kits/ ball bags together etc. To simplify the ordering of shorts/ socks etc LSFC is looking at using an online system/ supplier. This role could be split among one or two people who would work closely together.
- Representation from our very junior teams (U6/U7) so the committee is representative of all LSFC players. This would most likely be a general member role on the committee. The committee meets once per month on a Monday evening : 6.45 – 9.00pm
- A Treasurer – email treasurer@
leichhardtsaints.com for information
For information please contact
LEICHHARDT SAINTS FOOTBALL CLUB INC
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING SEASON 2016Monday 14 November, 2016 at 7.30pm
PRATTEN PARK BOWLING CLUB, ARTHUR STREET, ASHFIELDAGENDA
3. a) ADOPTION OF MINUTES OF THE 2015 AGM
b) BUSINESS ARISING FROM MINUTES
4. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
5. TREASURER’S REPORT
6. SPECIAL BUSINESS
a) To grant Life Membership
To consider a nomination for Life Membership, and if thought fit, adopt it by special resolution.
b) To approve the payment of Honoraria for Season 2017
To consider, and if thought fit, to adopt the following: “To allow the Committee to approve expenditure for honoraria, at its discretion, up to the total value of $20,000 for the season 2017. Honoraria will be disbursed in recognition of out of pocket expenses incurred and for time and effort put in by volunteers and committee members in the execution of their duties.
c) To consider proposed amendments to the constitution
A motion to amend;
– Rule 22 relating to constitution and membership of the committee to permit flexibility in determining the roles of ordinary members of the committee to suit the needs of the club as they may vary from time to time.
– Rule 42 relating to the serving of notice, to clarify the means by which notice can be made.
A copy of each proposed amendment and the current wording of rules 22 and 42 are at the end of this notice.
A full copy of the constitution will be available at the AGM or on request, can be sent to any interested member.
7. OTHER BUSINESS
8. ELECTION OF OFFICE BEARERS
- Senior Vice President
- Junior Vice President
- Assistant Secretary
- ELECTION OF OTHER COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Canteen Manager
- Equipment Officer
- Delegate to Canterbury District Soccer Football Association
- General members
- APPOINTMENT OF A RETURNING OFFICER FOR 2017
- APPOINTMENT OF AN AUDITOR FOR 2017
- INCOMING PRESIDENT’S ADDRESS
When you have completed your season please wash and clean your equipment.
Please label all bags with your team name.
RETURN EVERYTHING, Balls, Jerseys, Bibs, cones etc. on 18 September prior to presentations at King George Park
Presentations start at 9:30am…. so any time from 8:30am at the container would be great – See Information below
cheers and thanks
Here’s a date for your diaries! Sunday 18th September, from 9:30am Managers, please remind your team so they don’t miss out.The whole club gathers to celebrate a wonderful season of fun and fair play. The day is full of presentations and recognition of players and officials achievements in 2016.
We’ve busily started creating the Yearbook that we distribute on the day so please send through any fantastic photos.
Special team and player award winners will be recognised and of course all junior players receive a Leichhardt Saints trophy. On this day we also distribute the Team photos taken by Martin Brady. If you didn’t have your Team photo taken remember to send it through ASAP. In previous years many teams kick on after the presentations with their own team gatherings & picnics.
It’s still months away but we have begun preparations.
Looking forward to seeing you all then, along with our sponsors and volunteers that help the club run so smoothly.
This is your chance to make your mark. Join the presentation day organising committee.
- Registration 2017
- Playing Fields